Thursday, August 2, 2012

Latest Pyrex and a Stash Shot

The girls and I stopped by one of the stores that always seems to have some pyrex before their checkups this week. Glad I had these new beauties to cheer me up while dealing with a feisty four-year-old and a fifteen-month old who just got three shots! 


 Colonial Mist Cinderella Bowl. Love the blue color--this baby has got to stick around for the 4th next year! 

 Early American Cinderella Mixing Bowls--there was actually a whole set for around $18 but I just can't do the solid brown (please no hatin')!

And....



 Here's a stash shot! 


 This is a shot from above--not going to be able to do this on the little table for much longer! 


The back side! (Can't wait until the hubs gets on here and sees it all together! :D ) 

3 comments:

  1. I love that blue one too- It would be awesome with some red berries and cream for the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great collection! How long have you been collecting? I just started a couple months ago, but am only up to 8 pieces. Hope mine looks like that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have just started collecting this summer. My mom and aunts helped me get a lot of the items when I went home to Kentucky for a visit. I haven't had much success finding more than one or two pieces at a time here in Saint Louis. I really hope to had some turquoise and pinks soon too!

    ReplyDelete