Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pyrex Date Night

On our date night, Kurt took me to Pyrex Heaven! At least that is the way The Future Antiques felt to me! They are an awesome antique store in the Saint Louis area. As you can tell from their photos, they have lots of beautiful pyrex pieces. They even had a clearance section! 

 I was so excited to grab this compass divided dish. It's a Christmas promotional piece from 1959 and originally had a clear lid and a metal carrier. I love the black on white design of this one. 


I also grabbed this large yellow refrigerator dish. Thanks to my wonderful Aunt Ruby, I'll have a whole refrigerator set. She has the two small red fridgies for me! I can't wait to put them all together and take some pictures. 

Hoping for some Pyrex this weekend! Cheers! 

2 comments:

  1. You are lucky- K is a good catch! I am excited for you to have a full fridge set. = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for any particular colors/prints Taryn? I could keep my eye out! Kurt is great =) I am sure you are well aware of how awesome those Johnson are!

    ReplyDelete