Sunday, June 16, 2013

A couple of new things...


I can't believe it's June already! We've been so busy but we're havingr a good summer so far!

Pyrex has been rather dry in my area. I haven't made it out to any estate sale or yard sales yet,though. The thrift stores seem dried up! Thankfully, my friend Kleopatra picked up theses two Spring Blossoms Cinderella casseroles for me at Goodwill. My mom also splurged and bought me this Christmas promotional dish this spring. I know it's going to look gorgeous for the holidays! 









I also recently got into making bonnets for the girls. I saw some I wanted online and my smart mom figured out a pattern and coached me on putting them together. They are reversible, have plastic snaps at the chin and have been great for both girls this summer. Mabelle was a rather unwilling model here, as I interrupted Word World to try her hat out!

No comments:

Post a Comment